We Bring Solid Business Growth to Independent Businesses
The CraneWorks Aims for Lasting Results and Achieving:
- Solid Business Performance for the owner and company
- Sustained Growth in stages to and well over $1M in gross revenue, at a pace you set
- Confidence with the tough business decisions, especially financial
- Membership into a welcoming, productive and innovative business culture and network
What makes us unique?
The CraneWorks specializes in serving the fastest growing segments of independent owners, referred to as Diverse Business Enterprises, DBEs. We also serve those developing more responsible business models like B-corporations, Cooperatives or companies with collaborative executive teams and decision making. We want to enhance innovation, value and growth of responsible middle class businesses and their contribution to the economy and communities.
Our Track Record
The CraneWorks helps motivated owners find pattern of success they can sustain and build their set of tools and support services to achieve desired results at manageable costs.
Our historical track record for business growth by clients is a bell curve that exceeds national trends:
- 7% cross $1 million in gross revenue in 2 – 4 years
- 20% hit $500,000 – $900,000 in gross revenue in 5 – 8 years
- 40% increase gross revenue from 10 – 30% per year
Relationship clients: Sustain growth to and beyond $2 million potentially to exit
In comparison total U.S businesses over $1M revenue
- 2.2% women owned (most consistent statistics)
- 6.3% men owned (all categories)
Source: SCORE 2016
To get started contact Darlene Crane about our Business Growth Potential Assessment.
Darlene Barrientos Crane, President
MBA: Finance, MA: East Asia Studies,MA: Information Science
Steven M. Crane , CFO
PhD: Organizational Psychology