- This event has passed.
Intro to the Great Decisions Program for a Better 2021
October 22, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Responsible and Effective Decisions Are Now Key to Retaining Customer Trust and Loyalty. Hone your decisions to make a better 2021!
WHAT WE WILL COVER:
• Why is this pandemic driven recession so different? Why is it all about revenue and buyer psychology?
• Take a fresh look at your strengths and gaps to be aware of current situation (bring a strengths and gaps list)
• Preview the power tools necessary to navigate this once a century recession, due to COVID-19
This free workshop is an introduction to the
Great Decisions Program for a Better 2021.
Get the three key elements of good revenue and overview of this series of 3 workshops
WHO IS IT FOR?
Business owners and entrepreneurs. This workshop is developed for people who want to solve problems and sustain an innovative business. They want a robust business and decision making tool kit to contribute to and thrive in the future economy.
GREAT DECISIONS PROGRAM TOPICS
The 3-week workshop aims to help business owners who are overwhelmed with challenging decisions to:
• Build on your strengths
• Pinpoint the market niches where your business can thrive
• Clarifying your top business decisions and financial priorities
• Decide which opportunities and risks to tackle to make your business viable
• Commit to a path forward